Thank you to everyone that contributed to Teatro Vista's 25th Anniversary Raffle!
With your support, we were able to raise close to $2,500. Funds will be used towards furthering Teatro Vista's mission of producing high-quality Latino theater in Chicago.
Here are the names of the raffle winners:
Ms. M. Rivera- Southwest Airlines Tickets
Mr. D. Hoodack- Chicago Bulls Package
Ms. M. Banks- Goodman Ticket Package
Ms. P. Sullivan- One Autographed Playbill "Hamilton"
Ms. B. Martinez- One Autographed Playbill "Hamilton"
Ms. L. Dahl- Newberry Consort Package
Mr. R. Tivers- Body RD Fitness Studio
Mr. I. Abrams- Pork Shoppe Gift Card
TRAVEL ON SOUTHWEST AIRLINES (Valued at $400):
- $400 to travel to any destination on Southwest Airlines
GOODMAN THEATRE TICKETS (Valued at $200):
- Two tickets to the Goodman Theatre’s production of José Rivera’s Another Word for Beauty from January 16 through February 21.
AUTOGRAPHED PLAYBILLS OF SMASH HIT BROADWAY MUSICAL HAMILTON:
- Win one of two autographed Playbills of Broadway’s new hit show HAMILTON by Tony Award Winner Lin Manuel Miranda (In The Heights)
NEWBERRY CONSORT PACKAGE (Valued at $110)
- CD Música Celestial from the Convent of the Encarnación a live recording of a performance of music from the Mexico City convent by Chicago's Newberry Consort
- Two preferred seating tickets to the Newberry Consort's concert of the Vespers by the Mexican baroque composer Juan de Lienas to be held in April 2016.
- Admission to a pre-concert lecture one hour before the performance.
BODY R+D FITNESS STUDIO (Valued at $250/each):
- Win one of two unlimited 30-day passes to Body Research & Development Pilates-Style Fitness Studio.
THEATER & DINNER PACKAGE (Valued at $110):
- $50 Gift Certificate to New York Wing Factory
- 2464 N. Lincoln Ave. Chicago, IL 60614
- (Steps away from The Biograph Theater)
- One pair of tickets to a Teatro Vista production this 25th Anniversary Season.
PORK SHOPPE (Valued at $25):
- $25 Gift Card to Pork Shoppe American BBQ in Andersonville
5721 N. Clark St. Chicago, IL 60660
Teatro Vista is committed to fiscal responsibility and transparency. If you would like to see copies of our financial statements, you may visit the Illinois Attorney General Charitable Trust Database and search for "Teatro Vista" under Organization Name.